One of the biggest travesties is someone not being about to reach their full potential because they or their family doesn't have money for college. With the cost of tuition rising nationwide, we want to do what we can to help. In this spirit, we are excited to announce the formation of a $1,000 scholarship program available to all high school seniors and college students. Chad Bank
believes in investing in the future. That future is the intelligent young men and women that will soon become leaders. Attorney Bank believes that this scholarship is a great way to give back to the community. To qualify, you must submit a 500-1,000 word essay on one of the topics we provide. The scholarship will be awarded to the student with the most original and well-written essay.
- This scholarship is open to all high school seniors as well as students currently enrolled in an accredited college or university.
- Applicants must have a minimum of a 2.5 GPA.
- Applicants must submit an unofficial transcript to prove their current GPA.
- Lastly, the applicant must complete and submit a 500-1,000 word essay on one of the following topics.
Please select one of the following topics about which to write a 500-1,000 word essay.
- Where do you see yourself in 10 years?
- Write about a difficult time in your life and how it has shaped you as a person.
- Describe how you have demonstrated leadership ability both in and out of school.
- What is the biggest problem facing our society today? Why? How would you fix it?
The essay that is the most original and well-written will receive the scholarship.
Submitting Your Information
Please fill out the form on this page and upload your essay and an unofficial transcript. We will review all of the applicant's essays and inform the recipient of the scholarship by email.